How to Transfer Money to a GCash Wallet from Coins ph 2023
In this article, we’ll talk about how you can quickly send your Coins. ph balance, which is already in Philippine Pesos or PHP, to your GCash wallet or account. However, before moving forward, confirm that your Coins. ph account and GCash comply with the following requirements.
Ensure that your GCash and Coins.ph accounts are both properly verified. The minimum amount that can be transferred to your GCash account from Coins. ph is PHP 50.00.
- Activate your Coins. ph wallet. Click the Send button.
- Click the Send to an E-Wallet link now.
- Press GCash in the E-Wallets.
- Enter the amount you wish to send to your GCash in the Enter Amount box. Finally, select InstaPay by clicking the Next button. As previously mentioned, InstaPay is not free. The price for this chosen delivery fee is Php 10.
- Enter the name or exact name of the GCash account that will receive the funds in the GCash Account Name field under entering Details. Just provide the recipient’s GCash mobile number in the “GCash Mobile Number and Recipient Mobile Number” field. To proceed, click the Next button now.
- To continue, enter that code in the box provided and click the Submit button.
- Your money will be received immediately by your GCash wallet because we chose to send the money through InstaPay.
- A confirmation message will then be sent to your phone or the GCash phone number that will be given access to the funds.
- Finally, you possess your Coins. money in your GCash wallet or ph funds.